By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Docfile Hosting web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Docfile Hosting web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by
Docfile Hosting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license,
you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Docfile Hosting web site are provided "as is". Docfile Hosting makes no warranties, expressed or
implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties
or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property
or other violation of rights. Further, Docfile Hosting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the
accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise
relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Docfile Hosting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for
loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on
Docfile Hosting Internet site, even if Docfile Hosting or a Docfile Hosting authorized representative has been notified orally or
writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties,
or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Docfile Hosting web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
Docfile Hosting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Docfile Hosting may
make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Docfile Hosting does not, however, make
any commitment to update the materials.
Docfile Hosting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents
of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Docfile Hosting of the site. Use of any
such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Docfile Hosting web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Johannesburg without
to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
4. Music Downloads
All artists are requested to send their music of which they want Docfile Hosting to publish on the website. Docfile Hosting will only
publish music that is coming from the rightful owner. We will go through a process to check if you are a right full
owner before posting you music on our website.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how
we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information
is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes
specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as
required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or
consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for
those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the
management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.